In this exciting role, you will get to work with a number of key customers, fostering relationships and enhancing the overall customer experience. You will manage key customer accounts, engage in regular review meetings, and identify new business opportunities through proactive account development. You will also act as a bridge, facilitating communication between the customer and our technical teams. Your aim will always be to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and to maintain seamless project coordination.
Here are some of the brilliant benefits you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary of £40K Basic, complemented by a performance-related bonus of up to £6K
- Pension scheme for your future financial security
- Private healthcare to keep you in tip-top shape
- Employee discounts, making your hard-earned money go further
- Work with top-of-the-line Apple equipment
Join a company where your skills and experience will be valued, where your efforts directly contribute to the company's success, and where your personal and professional development is as much of a priority as the company's growth. If this sounds like your next career move, we would love to hear from you. Ask for Chris Lo at Select Recruitment Specialists and Apply now and become a part of a team that's making a real difference in IT management and cybersecurity.