You will be working no more than 45 hours a week, and earning £26,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience plus great tips, this is an amazing opportunity for a determined Fresh food led Chef De Partie.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside the Head Chef cooking a range of British classics, covering lunch & dinner.
You will be using fresh local ingredients as well as state of the art kitchen equipment & have an opportunity to use your skills and experience to ensure that all customer requirements are met.
As the Chef de Partie, you will have the opportunity to be involved from the start with product and menu direction.
- Preparing Fresh Produce
- Passionate and excited about delivering delicious food
- Assisting Stock control
- Conforming at all times with health and hygiene regulations
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out by the kitchen team including cleaning
- To ensure the preparation, cooking and presentation of the food are to the standards
- Working independently and as a team
If you are looking for a role where you can train and be coached by some of the best In the business then this role is perfect for you,
As well as a great salary, of up-to £28,000, this role offers a great tips, plus the opportunity to work overtime, and a great career path. If you are interested then please APPLY NOW or contact Em Whiting.