My client is a growing and dynamic multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy, expanding their national service and looking for a Bid Assistant to join their team in the London Office.
The role involves providing crucial administrative support to the Bid function, ensuring the smooth running of the bid team and office operations. As a Bid Assistant, you'll be the first point of contact for projects, assisting in providing a seamless professional service to clients. You'll work closely with the Bid Manager and team, supporting bids, business development, marketing, and graphics tasks for the Practice.
The selected candidate will:
- Regularly check online portals and email notifications for opportunities.
- Manage the bid team inbox, filtering all opportunities and bid-related messages.
- Assist in collating draft documents and researching additional information for submissions.
- Learn and assist with bid submissions when needed.
- Maintain records of successful bids for future reference.
- Utilise various software and tools including Microsoft applications, InDesign, and CRM systems.
- Act as graphics support, producing and maintaining project profiles using InDesign.
- Demonstrate a commitment to equality and diversity, promoting an inclusive environment.
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Project.
- Experience with InDesign.
- Strong multitasking and prioritisation skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Competitive salaries and earning opportunities.
- Great office team building events and fully expensed seasonal social events.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a supportive environment.
- Competitive Company Pension Scheme.
- Flexible and remote working opportunities.
- Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Referral Scheme, and other benefits.