The company are keen to offer support and opportunity to progress and provide some great benefits such as 25 days holiday, pension, a company sponsored health cash back scheme, and after probation death in service, PHI scheme, 9am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday working week with a salary £28 - £34K (DOE).
As a valued member of the team, your knowledge of bureaus and finance legislation, interpersonal and team leading skills, accompanied by your ability to communicate with a portfolio of clients, will be welcomed from day one.
Alongside the above qualities, within your new role of Assistant Payroll Manager, you will hit the ground running by carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Providing a fully integrated payroll service
- Step up in the absence of the payroll manager
- Prioritise, monitor, and manage staff workloads (FSP/EPS/BACS/CIS) to run monthly payments
- Data entry and use various media to communicate with colleagues and clients, adhering to confidentiality and dealing with difficult situations when they arise
- Annual tax credits, departmental billing, and new client set-ups
- Encourage a culture of continuous development, mentor and implement board decisions regarding staff
- General administration, training and to build relationships
This is a great opportunity to lead and assist, to be part of a great team and work with a long-standing platform helping SME businesses to thrive and grow! Apply Now!
For more information, please contact Eileen Pacey at Select Specialist Recruitment now!