- Promoting a culture of shared responsibility for always doing the right things for our clients teams and customers.
- Equipping our clients teams with the knowledge and skills to do their jobs brilliantly.
- Ensuring great customer experiences each and every time you interact with them. Inspiring, developing and leading the General Managers and their teams to improve, learn, develop, and share their skills.
- Work collaboratively to achieve our financial and strategic goals
The Idea candidate will have:
- Multi-site previous General Management Experience
- Be an exceptional communicator and a genuine team player with a natural and caring leadership style.
- Strong understanding of financial and hospitality KPIs, coupled with knowledge of HR best practises
- Have an experienced and demonstrable history of running successful hospitality businesses.
- Be a hands-on motivator who can manage build and retain relationships across the whole company
- Will be able to contribute to the strategic planning of the division with an innovative, open and creative mind
- Training & Development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Wellbeing Programmes
- Employee Discount across the group
- Excellent Package + car allowance
If you are looking for a role where you have the opportunity to work for for an amazing bunch of people whilst having fun, get in touch with Em Whiting at Select: Specialist Hospitality Recruitment for Norfolk & Suffolk by clicking Apply Now!