This leading ground services business based near Saxmundham is offering this great opportunity to join their existing and growing Sales team, to manage a portfolio of key accounts within a given location. The role is due to continual growth within the business as the company hits yet another record year and will be part office and part field based. As an Account Manager, you will develop existing accounts alongside working on a strategic development plan to expand on that customer base.
- Being the point of contact for all client relationship queries
- Preparing timely quotations via use of Google Earth and other relevant systems
- Working in partnership with Operations staff and presenting the services available to new clients
- Prepare and present Service Agreements
- Maintain sales and account management records
- Participate in sales events and exhibitions
- Monitor competitors and market trends
Package: Salary - £30k circa, plus hybrid car or car allowance, quarterly bonus, laptop, mobile phone, flexible hours, opportunity to work from home following probation, expense allowance, free on site parking, pension, 30 days hols (incl).
Your experience as an Account Manager or Internal Sales, Sales Admin or Business Development Exec or similar will be highly transferable to this role. But if you are a highly driven individual with confident communication, enthusiasm and a can-do approach, we would be keen to hear from you.
If this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW! If you would like to discuss further, please contact Helen Pitcher for more information.