After a sustained period of success and high-growth our client is now looking to add to its already high performing team with the addition of an EA to support the UK CEO/Group COO.
The company operates within the financial services sector and have ambitious plans to build upon their already impressive foundations.
The role will be integral to ensuring smooth day to day operations of the UK CEO/Group COO Office. The EA has exposure to all aspects of the UK CEO/Group COO's personal and company operations and will work with the UK CEO/COO Office team to provide round the clock support in personal and business capacities.
Main responsibilities will involve but not be limited to:
- Intensive diary management (which is extremely fluid).
- Manage the UK CEO/Group COO's deliverable system (both incoming and outgoing) which entails logging, tracking, following up and reporting on timelines set by/for the UK CEO/Group COO daily.
- On call out of hours, as required.
- Travel management: arrange itineraries, meetings, and all transfers for business travel.
- Managing an inbox with a team of 2 (requiring rapid turnaround).
- Support UK CEO/Group COO committees by taking minutes/actions.
- Coordinate all communications, including calls, emails, reports, letters - incoming and outgoing.
- Support with quarterly Board Meetings including document preparation, management, deadlines, and review processes.
- Support UK CEO/Group COO with all administrative tasks (which will include report writing, reviewing and preparation).
- Ad hoc duties and special projects as required.
- Ability to react quickly and interpret support needs and generate suggested course of action based on past requirements, and without direction.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), ensuring that there are good relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team and deliver to tight deadlines in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to organise, manage and direct teams in multiple departments, manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Proactive and efficient, with personal drive and resilience in established and new/changing situations.
- Bright, energetic, and positive with a can do' attitude and a focus on getting things done.
- Constantly try to achieve more, question the norm, and don't accept slow, inefficient, or ineffective processes.
- Must have EQ, strong analytical and problem-solving skills together with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Expected minimum typing speed of 50wpm.
- Willingness to work extended hours, as required: early morning starts, evening work and ad-hoc weekend cover.
- Office based.
If you are an organised, confident, ambitious and proactive individual who has the ability to operate in a fast paced, ever changing environment, contact us now to find out more!