Are you a Test Engineer with a strong background in electronics or electro-mechanical engineering, seeking a role that challenges your testing and fault-finding skills?
Our client, a leader in the design and development of advanced products, is looking for a dedicated individual to join their team.
In this position, you will become an integral part of a well-established and successful company. Your primary responsibility will be testing a range of high-quality products, ensuring they meet strict build standards and function according to precise engineering specifications. The role involves working collaboratively within the Test Team and communicating with other departments, such as Mechanical Fitters, Test Engineers, and Engineering. This challenging role is based in a modern, state-of-the-art manufacturing environment, requiring efficient work under tight schedules.
Your responsibilities will include the thorough testing of complex electronic and electro-mechanical systems, conducting fault-finding tasks, and recommending any necessary corrective actions. You will manage MRB’s and oversee test operations using the company’s ERP system. Additionally, you will be responsible for conducting customer witness factory acceptance tests (FATs) in a professional manner and undertaking other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ideally, you've completed a recognised apprenticeship in electronics or electro-mechanical engineering.
- Educated to at least NVQ/City & Guilds level 3 in a relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, wiring schedules, and circuit diagrams.
- Competence in using electronic test equipment and following complex test specifications.
- Proficient in fault finding and able to diagnose issues methodically, involving others when necessary.
For more details on this exciting opportunity, please contact Pete Watson or apply here