We have a fantastic opportunity within the Public Sector for a Temporary Part-Time Procurement Administrator in Norwich.
This is a long-term temporary assignment for 10 months on a part-time basis - 18.5 hours per week.
Our client offers hybrid working with a mix of office based and remote working.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain invaluable skills and experience which could lead into other avenues moving forward!
Key duties within this position include:
- Completing administration of Purchase Orders
- Signing and sealing of legal documents
- Contract management
- Dealing with complaints
- Liaising with internal and external clients/customers
- Providing guidance on standard procedures in relation to procurement
- Organising meetings
- Diary scheduling, preparing agendas and minute taking
- Training colleagues on the purchasing system and purchase cards
- Maintain and log issues
- Maintain key business relationships
- Supporting the Strategic Procurement Manager in monitoring budgets and help to identify savings
Furthermore, our client offers in-depth and valuable training and a working environment where you will be well-supported and gain additional knowledge in this field.
Would you like to take your career to the next level? Then do not delay, apply today! Contact Chelsey Parsons at Select Recruitment or click 'apply now'.