They are keen to now find a new member, with a primary function to support their clients in passing their audits in order for them to maintain their ISO certification. You will be pivotal in proactively supporting their clients to maintain certification during the lifespan of their contract.
Key tasks will include:
- Audit Processing; including logging and filing evidence and dealing with related queries
- Client Liaison; proactively liaising with clients who have overdue evidence following their audit or who have failed their audit – offering them assistance
- Audit reviews: reviewing audit reports produced by the Field and Remotes Teams, challenging grades awarded if required
- Assisting with customer upgrades
- Liaison with all clients and staff over all matters relating to Technical queries
- Logging of information on our CRM to aid reporting and analysis
- Escalating any problems with audit output to the Senior colleagues
- To work to achieve Team KPIs and individual targets
- Identify and refer any upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Look for ways to continuously improve our processes and practices to enhance the customer experience and company efficiency.
Essential skills & behaviours that my client is looking for:
- Client liaison skills (B2B)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- PC literate (Word & Excel minimum)/technology savvy
- Attention to detail
- First-class administration and organisation skills.
- Proactive team member
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
Hit Apply now for more info!