We are seeking a reliable and personable Serviced Office Receptionist/Assistant to join our client’s Managed Services business in Peterborough. As the first point of contact for the office building, you will play a crucial role in ensuring a smooth and welcoming environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of administrative tasks, with a focus on maintaining the security and functionality of the office spaces.
Meeting and Greeting:
- Warmly welcome and assist visitors, existing customers, and employees.
- Ensure a professional and friendly atmosphere at the reception area.
- Deal with day-to-day enquires at reception from the clients, acting on those enquiries promptly and professionally.
- Deal with customer complaints to a satisfactory resolution
- Forge strong and beneficial relationships with all clients in the business.
- Deal with customer complaints to a satisfactory resolution.
- Open and close the building during specified hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday).
- Perform weekly fire alarm checks to ensure safety standards are met.
- Serve as a keyholder to the building, managing access and security.
- Respond to after-hours calls and emergencies, providing access or support as needed.
- Maintain a tidy and organised reception area.
- Ensuring supplies for tea, coffee and milk etc. are replenished.
- Assist with basic administrative tasks as needed.
- Previous experience in a receptionist or front desk role preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for delivering the very best in customer service.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Trustworthy and responsible, especially as a keyholder.
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, however there is an opportunity for these hours to be flexible, if job sharing.
- Must be available as a keyholder and contactable outside regular working hours.