As a Sales Administrator, your business support skills will be an addition to the Sales team and contribute to their continued success and expansion. This multifaceted position not only supports Sales and Operations but also promises personal growth and development in line with the expanding business.
Duties will include;
- Sales-related administrative tasks in direct support of the Business Development Managers and Head of Sales (BDM), including preparing quotes, gathering information, distributing service details, and managing contract renewals.
- Creating and maintaining customer details on the database
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries and actioning efficiently
- Some aftersales calls to ensure consistent high levels of customer service
- Providing some operational support to the Operations team.
What they need from you:
We're looking for candidates with a robust sales support background – ideally within an operations setting but not essential. A genuine passion for providing customer service excellence. Confident and effective communication skills across all channels, good attention to detail, and a knack for logical problem-solving and effective solution-finding.
What they offer in return:
- A competitive salary in the region of £28,000 per annum.
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Numerous social events and team ‘fun days’
- Flexibility around occasional working from home to suit
- Free onsite parking
As a leading provider in the their niche sector within grounds maintenance, this business have experienced year on year growth and have an exciting continuous plan to expand both their client portfolio and their staffing. The MD is at the heart of the business, full of knowledge and support and keen to develop individuals along the way. People make places and this is definitely somewhere where you will feel welcomed, part of a ‘work family’, part of the company’s future…
If you are interested in this Sales Administrator position, don't hesitate to reach out to Helen Pitcher for further details or APPLY NOW to embark on this exciting journey!