A great opportunity to work for a leading Industrial Services company, for an experienced and commercially astute Key Account Manager covering the local Norwich area.
The role as Key Account Manager will allow you to be completely in control of your own weekly plan, predominantly a field/customer site based role alongside WFH. You will develop both ‘house’ and key clients within the company’s portfolio as well as identify new business opportunities. The role will also involve;
- Attending review meetings.
- Implementing development plans in line with customers projection.
- Actively supporting regional growth through review of market data.
- Working in close collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure business continuity throughout.
- Establishing and developing senior relationships with the key and strategic customer personnel.
In return you will rewarded with a competitive basic salary (£40k+), plus quarterly bonus, plus car/car allowance, 25 days hols + BH, Pension, Employee Assist Programme, Employee Rewards Scheme.
If this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW! If you would like to discuss further, please contact Helen Pitcher for more information.