We're expanding our resourcing team here at Select. Based at our flagship office in Norwich City Centre, your job as a Recruitment Resourcer will be supporting our team of Consultants in the identification, acquisition and analysis of people, information and data.
You'll learn a huge amount about how businesses operate and the recruitment process; to support your development, you'll also be enrolled into industry accredited qualifications alongside our tailored in house training.
What you'll learn:
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- IT Skills including CRM systems support and management
- Candidate resourcing, advertising and talent attraction
- Commercial research and presentation skills
- Task management and service delivery
- Competitive starting salary
- Bonus scheme paid monthly
- Full IT setup to work in office & remotely
- Paid accreditations and in house training (no experience required!)
- 22 days holidays + bank
Take control of your career by helping others with theirs - get in touch with Drew Hales at Select Specialist Recruitment in Norwich for more information and click Apply Now!