Are you passionate about quality, health, safety, and environmental standards? Do you thrive in roles where compliance and continuous improvement are key? I Are you looking for a role in which you will be instrumental in implementing and refinish QHSE standards and policies? If you're nodding in agreement, then this QHSE Advisor role might just be your next big career move…
In this vital role, you'll be responsible for upholding and enhancing health, safety, environmental, and quality standards within a leading renewable energy company. There will be a focus on compliance and Quality and there would be a need to have an understanding and modern approach towards quality from a corporate environment. Everything needs to be compliant, accurate, traceable, auditable and followed throughout as the business begins to take these next steps of growth and additionally to increase their ISO scope (ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001), in line with business and processes in order to promote a culture of continuous improvement. Equally from a Health & Safety perspective, although not limited to, it will involve; conducting thorough inspections and audits, and spearheading incident investigations, identifying root causes and enhancing communication throughout on all things QHSE.
This role demands a proactive approach to quality assurance, a commitment to safety, and an ability for fostering a culture of excellence and compliance with standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary: Offering a salary competitive of a role that will develop as the person continues to learn and progress within the role
- Career Advancement Opportunities: Grow professionally in a company with a clear vision for the future and become part of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Benefits: holiday package of 33 days (incl), Private Healthcare scheme, Contri Pension, discretionary bonus, plus more…
- Innovative Work Environment: Join a team at the forefront of renewable energy solutions.
- Supportive Culture: Be part of a workplace that values collaboration and continuous learning.
Our client is a distinguished player in the renewable energy sector, based in Lowestoft. Known for their flexible offshore energy solutions and a comprehensive approach to project management, they are on a path of rapid expansion and development. The team is dedicated to upholding the highest standards in every project.
Join the Team!
This is an opportunity to make a significant impact in a dynamic and growing industry. The business are keen to actively encourage applicants who are new to their QHSE career as this role can develop over time with them. Equally, applications from experienced QHSE Advisors would be very much welcomed.
Please apply now or contact Helen for further information.