This highly regarded firm of commercial solicitors are looking for a Residential Property Assistant to join their existing team of 6, where you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop.
They are a sociable bunch and organise regular lunches and get together’ s, and you can enjoy some great perks and benefits too!
About the role:
- Providing clients with quotations
- Opening/closing clients on case management system
- Filing, scanning, inputting data
- Downloading documents from Land Registry portal
You will have some experience in residential property/conveyancing and further training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office; Outlook, Word & Excel
Benefits: Health Insurance, 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 days) Life insurance
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5.30
Apply today or contact Carmel at Select St Albans for more information