An outstanding global freight forwarder with a reputation for quality and client retention is searching for an experienced Ocean Export Operator to join their friendly experienced and successful team.
The right candidate will bring with them a minimum of 3 years ocean operations experience, and be ready and able to perform their duties handling files from port of origin to the customers door.
Your knowledge and expertise will be put to great use performing the following tasks with competence and enthusiasm:
- Preparation/Presentation of Export Customs Documents, Bills of Lading/ACI filings, NES entries and any other related documentation.
- Regular professional and friendly liaison with clients, carriers, overseas partners, hauliers and suppliers
- File closure -collection of all monies due in liaison with the Accounts department
- Consistently ensuring deadlines are met or exceeded, and maintaining healthy profit margins
- Handling Letters of Credit/ IPR and other Freight related documents
- Experience in Project forwarding Is desirable
Working with a supportive team of experienced operators, this role would suit an experienced and mature operator who values quality, and has their eye on the fine details. If you enjoy ownership of your own workload, and like to take full accountability and recognition for your clients and their needs, this is the right platform for you. Your tact and diplomacy will be an important part of all of your liaisons. Your innovative approach to task and problem solving will be recognised and rewarded. Great benefits for the right key player in this excellent company.
This position is offered in a part-remote capacity.
Get in touch with Claire French at Select Specialist Recruitment or apply now!