As a Machine Health Check Administrator/Service Controller based in the Wymondham Depot, you'll be a vital part of the aftermarket team. You'll work closely with the Service Supervisor, running 2-3 of your own engineers who will carry out MHC repairs. You'll also be responsible for booking in services and arranging your engineers' workload to ensure efficient service delivery.
Your mission will be to ensure you deliver world-class administration and client service to their clients. You'll build strong and positive relationships with the customer database, gaining a deep understanding of their business and technical setup. Your role will involve efficient responses to client inquiries and notifications generated via our back-office systems. You'll also play a pivotal role in identifying and selling additional work, parts, and services while working closely with the Parts and Service departments. Your proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel will be essential to compile estimates and reports for the management team.
At this position, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive salary of £25,500
- Uncapped commission based on 5% of the profit for parts sold on each MHC repair
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A dynamic, committed workforce dedicated to success
- A supportive team environment with a "can-do" attitude