This highly respected independent school are looking for a Maintenance Operative to join their Estates Team.
You will be working as part of a friendly team to ensure a high standard of maintenance to the school building, grounds and equipment.
The role is varied and includes:
- Carrying out repairs to building, furniture, security systems and electrical
- Assisting in identifying and isolating services for external contractors
- Planning and scheduling of preventative maintenance
- Monitor Health & Safety issues
- Driving the school vehicles as directed
- Full Driving License
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of DIY repairs and maintenance
- Team player
25 Days Holiday
Eye Test & Glasses contribution
Free Lunches during term time
Apply today! or call Carmel at Select St Albans for more information