Working alongside a very knowledgeable team of Senior Management, they want someone to assist in the identification, securing and promotion of highly vetted new land sites.
- Identifying new land which has the potential for planning permission for residential development
- Managing and assisting sites through the entire development lifecycle
- Liaising with landowners, agents, consultants, and planning/technical teams
- Land registry searches and subsequent database input and upkeep
- Conducting feasibility assessments
Who are you?
- It's likely you have experience with Strategic Residential Land promotion ideally with a developer, in Consultancy or with a local authority
- Project management skills and a strong understanding of the site promotion process
- A self-starter with the capability to manage their own workload and enjoy the autonomy that comes with that
What's in it for you?
- Generous starting salary
- The possibility to earn a very lucrative bonus (performance and results dependent)
- Hybrid, flexible working with the option to spilt your week between the office and home
- The opportunity to learn from the best and be part of a business with plans for growth
For more information, please call Jenny at Select Appointments or click apply NOW!