They're now adding to their small team and are looking for someone to work as a Land Development Research Consultant. Working alongside a very knowledgeable team of Senior Management, they want someone to join them to assist in the identification of new land for them to acquire.
- Identifying new land which has the potential for planning permission for residential development
- Liaising with landowners, agents, consultants, and planning/technical teams
- Land registry searches and subsequent database input and upkeep
Who are you?
- It's likely you are currently working for another developer or potentially for a local planning authority
- You are tech savvy and able to navigate your way around the web with ease
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills and confident in your own ability
What's in it for you?
- Generous starting salary
- The possibility to earn a very lucrative bonus (performance and results dependent)
- Remote working if you want it
- The opportunity to learn from the best and be part of a business with plans for growth
For more information, please call Jenny at Select Appointments or click apply NOW!