My client, a leading logistics company, is seeking a highly skilled Import Customs Clerk to join their vibrant team. This senior role offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your knowledge of the Customs Declaration Service (CDS) and customs entries to provide excellent service to a diverse range of clients and products. Familiarity with shipping lines and customs is essential for this role. The ideal candidate will have experience with road, sea, and air freight clearances, and a keen understanding of ETSF, CNS, and CCS-UK would be a great advantage.
This role is perfect for a solution-focused individual who is eager to take on new challenges, use their initiative, and work towards an Assistant Manager role. It is based in either Basildon or Dover, offering flexibility and the chance to work in a dynamic location.
Perks and Benefits:
- Salary; for someone of lesser experience circa £26k but for 5 yrs+ circa £35k
- Casual dress code – comfort is key!
- Free parking, making your commute hassle-free.
- Paid training and qualifications to keep you at the top of your game.
- Holiday package - 20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, with discretionary extra 1½ days at Christmas most years.
- Pension scheme to ensure your future is secure.
So, are you ready to embark on an exciting new journey? Let's shape the future of logistics together, opportunities like this don't come around often! Please APPLY NOW or contact Helen Pitcher for further information.