Our client is recruiting for an HR Assistant to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD Level 3 Qualified but this is not essential.
Experience within an HR role or Recruitment/Resourcing background would be favourable and would stand you in good stead for this opportunity!
Key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for queries on the HRIS system
- To ensure accurate HR records on all employees
- Assist with the Recruitment process
- Produce onboarding documentation
- Ensure documents, policies and procedures are compliant
- Assist with new starter paperwork queries
- Ensure a smooth payroll process
- Collate the correct information relating to sickness and absence
- Assisting with trainings and learning and development
The successful candidate will be conversing with a diverse range of individuals so strong written and verbal skills are essential within this position.
In return, our client offers discounts and benefits within the company group, as well as free parking and a basic salary of £19,500 - £23,400, dependent on experience.