The role will involve managing multiple dates throughout the year, both single and multiple day events, involving full days and evenings during the week and weekends. You will be responsible for briefing the team, tracking team activities, ensuring team breaks, and working with different lead coordinators with varying personalities. Organisational tasks include managing logistics such as badges and all materials.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Strongly experienced in event management
- Confident and have a natural authority
- Able to manage teams and adaptable to different personalities
- A problem-solver
Benefits of the role include:
- Salary £18 to £22/hour
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with a diverse team
My client is a highly regarded institution looking for someone with an understanding of what freelance entails and experience with temporary event staff.
If you are an experienced event manager with a flexible approach and natural leadership skills, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Get in touch with Vanessa Batista at Select Recruitment Specialists by clicking “Apply now”.