Salary £45k to £55k
Do you enjoy teams, a fast pace and have a firm but fair approach to your work? Time zone understanding and organisation around them is something you would feel enthusiastic getting involved with. As a Financial Controller for our client, established in 2006 operating in specialist equipment to a wide variety of films, TV and commercials, this is an exciting opportunity to take responsibility of the financial processes and to ensure systems and controls are operating effectively.
The company are continuing to expand with an experienced and knowledgeable director in charge. They are looking for a natural influencer, easily adapts to change and a team player who is happy to visit California occasionally, is a forward thinker with the ability to communicate across multiple channels with US partners who’s ready to hit the ground running in this position on offer.
What will you be involved with?
- Overseeing the accounts system (Quickbooks currently)
- Statutory records and accounts
- Sales and Purchase ledgers, Payroll, cash posting and general ledger entries
- VAT, PAYE and Tax (including corporation tax)
- Cash flow & forecasting
- Currency exchange/movement
- Recommend and set up financial dashboards
- Audit packs and liaising with Auditors
- Project manage process changes
- Managing a small accounts team
So we want to hear from you, CLICK APPLY and contact Specialist Recruiter Carmel McVeigh today!