If so – we would like to hear from you.
Brand new opportunity based in Thurrock for a privately owned and very successful freight forwarder. In and amongst a team of experienced operators with a strong support function, your day to day will utilise your customer service skills in liaisons with internal and external teams and third party agents to ensure shipments are completed efficiently from origin to overseas destination.
You will be experienced in organising collections and deliveries via hauliers – handling order tracking, communicating with shipping lines and processing export customs entries. Load planning experience would be an advantage
You will have a working knowledge of relevant documentation required to support the cargo movements such as BOL’, invoicing & pre alerts using the Multifreight system to record & report process.
The best bits:
- You will be a a very important part of a smaller team of 7 people – well-knit – great ethos, and your contributions will be recognised
- Competitive salary AND twice annual bonus’s to appreciate your work
- Regular staff socials & a great team culture
- Fully stocked food bar on site & real coffee – whenever you want it!
- Personable company – warm, relaxed, friendly – dress code smart/ casual
- Strong administrative support to make your life easier
- Fully air conditioned office, ample free parking