As a Mac & Windows IT Desktop Support Engineer, you'll be the first port of call for all IT requests, handling them promptly, professionally, and courteously. You'll be prioritising your workload according to urgency and impact, managing calls, escalating issues when necessary, and liaising with customers for regular updates on their queries. If working on account and group administration, assisting in the maintenance and administration of Microsoft Office 365, and maintaining accurate hardware and software licensing records sounds exciting, then you are the perfect fit!
The role comes with a host of benefits including:
- Working in the heart of the vibrant and creative advertising industry in Central London
- Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows tech support stack
- Opportunity to work in a demanding but rewarding environment
- Scope for learning and developing skills using own initiative
- The chance to make a fresh and positive contribution to the support team
Are you ready to step into a role that offers challenge and growth, within a great team and an organisation that values your contribution? If you have the skills, and the desire to own problems and find solutions, then don't hesitate to apply today! We look forward to meeting our next high potential IT Desktop Support Engineer.