In this key role, working closely with the Finance Director and Managing Director, you'll play a crucial part in debt reduction, ensuring the financial success of the company. Collaborating with an existing credit controller, you'll be responsible for the daily recording and posting of Bacs to the Sales Ledger, accurate production of aged debtor reports, and proactive communication with customers through calls, emails, and letters to ensure timely payments. Your role extends to attending monthly credit meetings, credit checking, creating lapsed customer reports, and dealing with various aspects of account management.
Joining this company means being part of an organisation that values high calibre, energetic individuals with a 'can-do' attitude. As a Credit Controller, you'll be instrumental in maintaining the integrity of the ledger, monitoring accounts, and contributing to the overall success of the company through effective teamwork and communication. Your role will also involve providing excellent customer service and undertaking any other duties necessary to fulfil the role.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service
- Company uniform
- Free staff parking
- Rest area at depot
- Manufacturer History Museum and Machine Production Line tour, including VIP lunch
- Life assurance policy (4 x basic salary)
- Private medical health (contributory)
- Chiropractor private medical treatment scheme/ occupational health
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discounts on merchandise
- O2 Employee Benefits
Ready to take on this exciting opportunity? Apply now and be part of their success story at this innovative company.