- Assist in food preparation and carrying out general cooking tasks.
- Assist with providing other school food required as directed.
- Washing up and general cleaning.
- Preparation of dining area, transporting and serving meals.
- Ensuring that hygiene standards are met, maintained and the necessary documentation completed.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- NVQ in food preparation and cooking or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- DBS clearance - if you do not have one we can arrange for one to be completed
Hit APPLY NOW or contact Kaylee at Select Lincoln to apply for this role.