This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, highly motivated and skilled team, who have a fantastic reputation with both staff and customers.
What’s the job?
- We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in sales. The ideal candidate will be involved in selling a wide portfolio of products from office products to furniture and refurbishment.
- Knowledge of office furniture and refurbishment is not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- This is a fast paced dynamic position and would suit somebody with a desire to build and grow relationships with customers both existing and new.
- You will be required to develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction. Therefore you will need experience in researching and identifying new markets and customer needs.
- Experience in a customer facing role would be preferable, as the relationships the company has with their clients is second to none.
- Competitive Salary between £23K - £28K, depending on experience
- An uncapped Commission Structure
- Company car is available for customer visits
- Company mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Full training will be provided - but a 'learn as you go' mentality is a plus.
If you think this is the role for you, then just hit APPLY NOW or contact Kaylee at Select Appointments.