Tired of chasing unrealistic targets?
Do you want happy clients?
Are you looking to take your freight sales skills to a business that values you, and can prove it?
We are looking for internal and external business developers – with exposure to freight forwarding services – and a key understanding that honesty comes first.
Freight forwarder with a formidable reputation for service levels and retention look to offer opportunities for driven people. With a strong moral compass at the heart of their business culture – this company offer a platform of successful business relationships, a strong network and core operational ability to support you in your success. State of the art software, staff & client retention and a healthy ethos make for a company you would want to represent.
From quotation to key accounts – if you have an honest and likeable nature – a desire to succeed and deliver – and experience in forwarding operations or support – we want to hear from you.
- Are an approachable, friendly ‘people person’ who loves interacting with customers
- Have 2 years’ experience in freight forwarding – operationally or commercially
- Demonstrable business acumen
- Have your own transport
- Have experience in freight quotations/ costings
- Looking for a challenge to succeed in an ever evolving business who welcome change
- Drive new business opportunities and/or cross sales so as to maximise revenue
- Flexible working arrangements
- A very competitive salary & earning potential
- A supportive healthy culture and internal network
- Numerous leads/ contacts
- Career progression – an opportunity to grow your own team