Looking to work in a fast-paced environment and make your mark in the world of finance?
This established and highly regarded manufacturing business are looking for a bookkeeper to work alongside the management team to ensure all the figures add up. This company is committed to quality and are experts in their field.
About the role:
- Office based in St Albans with on-site parking
- Sales & Purchase Ledgers
- Processing expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Preparing annual accounts
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel & Sage 200
- Strong Bookkeeping & Payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills
20 days holiday + Private Health care
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you, apply today or contact Carmel at Select St Albans for more information