This is a role that you'll be proud to take complete ownership of. My client is highly regarded in their industry for delivering projects with as little red tape as possible by trusting and supporting their Project Managers to hold the reigns from client brief through to completion.
As part of the project management office, you'll be in a highly professional team that are comfortable engaging with high profile stakeholders. You will be used to putting the project first, focusing on a seamless delivery by leveraging the commercial and business autonomy you'll enjoy as part of the team. You'll also get opportunity to be client facing; visiting site locations across the UK, and supported on a career journey that will involve a range of training opportunities.
Other benefits include:
- Circa £35,000 starting salary + bonus schemes
- Enhanced pension plan - 3% employee matched with 5% employer
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Up to 25 days + bank holiday, increasing with service
- Company issued equipment including Laptops/Phones
- Industry standard training and a clear path for progression
- Fully funded team social events
Interviews are available immediately with projects ready to be undertaken. For more information and immediate consideration, get in touch with Ashley Dowsett at Select: Specialist Recruitment for Northamptonshire.