- Are you proud of your excellent level of customer service skill?
- Looking for a role which is varied and hands-on?
- Do you have excellent organisational skills?
- Want to further develop your existing leadership & management skills?
- Do you go that ‘extra mile’ to deliver on customer expectation?
We are looking for experienced customer service leaders to assist site managers in the distribution service and sales of hardware goods. You must have some experience in customer service for this customer facing role – and ideally will have exposure to a role requiring stock / manifests/ product knowledge. As a leader to other staff – you will lead by example both front and back of house – making sure the trade counter & stock are managed to the highest standard.
An exceptional training programme and unique company benefits are on offer for the right person, including:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday
- Award winning pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted healthcare
- Product discounts
The right candidate will be searching for a shift pattern that supports a healthy life/ work balance – and a culture that is supportive, inclusive and fun!
This successful household name employer are inclusive in every sense of the word – employing a diverse workforce with a modern attitude towards training and progression.
So if you are experienced in customer service with some team leader/ supervisory or management experience – and you are friendly reliable honest and driven – APPLY NOW!