Employed by a small but very successful design consultancy, you will be joining a team who work with some of the biggest names in residential construction throughout the region. Projects you will be involved in will range from one off higher end custom houses to larger more complex developments.
Who are you?
- You are an Architectural Technician who has a few years of work experience to be proud of within the residential design space
- You might be Chartered although this is not a prerequisite
- Fully confident with all the planning and technical requirements and processes required when it comes to putting project/development designs together
- Driven by unique briefs & challenges and confident when it comes to liaising with client’s consultants and other external stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Your own portfolio of projects to run with from the off
- You’ll enjoy working in stunning offices near to the Norfolk Broads
- Work in a relaxed, non-corporate environment
- A salary reflective of your experience
- Free parking on site
If you would like to know more about this opportunity then please call Jenny Evans at Select Appointments, or if you are already sold, click APPLY now!