We are on the lookout for a skilled Administrator ready to begin work at short notice. This temporary position is expected to conclude on the 31st of January, 2024. Familiarity with data protection policies and regulations will be advantageous.
- Assist in the development of strategic reports for planning and play area utilisation, including market analysis and various mapping reports to aid the Operations Manager, Planning Officer, Facility Managers, and other team members.
• Conduct statistical research to establish benchmarks and provide insights into the sports and recreation landscape across the region.
• Contribute to the regional benchmarking initiative.
• Handle administrative tasks related to the affiliation and disaffiliation processes of clubs and facilities.
• Facilitate renewal processes and charter implementations by directly engaging with clubs to ensure compliance and prompt responses.
• Respond to inquiries, manage incoming correspondence, and field telephone calls related to Club and County Support matters.
• Provide administrative assistance to the teams responsible for rating systems, sustainability, and commercial operations as needed.
• Manage main switchboard communications when necessary.
- Knowledge of key administrative processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of administrative procedures and of preparing reports, minutes, general correspondence, arranging travel.
• Knowledge and experience around managing data and customer service.
• A good knowledge of data protection policy and regulations
Comprehensive knowledge and use of Microsoft Word including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Able to plan and work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Accurate and thorough approach to work with excellent attention to detail.
• Good understanding of data management.
• Excellent written and spoken
communication skills with accuracy.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
• Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and deliver high-quality work to tight timescales.
Interested? Please apply today!