Our unique client, an incredible industrial services provider on the outskirts of Northampton, is going through a period of expansion. They are looking for an efficient administrator with an interest in the environment and sustainability to join a growing Projects Team.
- You will be providing assistance and administrative support to the Projects Team
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail to collect and analyse carbon emission figures for reports
- Keep relevant company documents up to date
- Assist to attain environmental related accreditations and awards
- Ensure data quality for emissions reporting
- Generate innovative ideas to help reduce carbon emissions
- Support target to achieve carbon-zero targets by 2025.
- Stay up to date with new technology, innovations, and best practice to accelerate my client’s sustainability journey.
- Have an interest for sustainability and a drive to reduce carbon emissions
- Work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Desire to learn and continuously develop, with an ability to challenge established processes and policies, identifying more effective solutions
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork, discipline, and enthusiasm
If you want to make a positive difference to the environment by working for a company that cares about you, get in contact with Ashley Dowsett at Select Appointments by clicking apply now.