Our client is a small private healthcare provider, based administratively in Lincolnshire, with a national footprint with clinics in many towns and cities as well as a remote clinical capability allowing for services nationwide.
Due to continued growth, our client has a position available within their Administration and Secretarial team.
Overview of the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the core elements of the role are:
- Drafting letters for GPs and patients, working with clinicians to ensure timely delivery against KPIs
- Assisting with inbound enquiries across all available platforms, including but not restricted to telephones and email
- Assisting with the oversight of the clinical diary and scheduling of clinical appointments
- Assisting the management of patients, helping them arrange appointments and assisting them to document their medical progress through the treatment pathway
- Assisting the distribution of medical equipment to patients' through the post
- Clinical team liaison
- Competent and confident with computers
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Outlook, Word, and to a limited degree Excel
- Organisation skills and an ability to manage their own workload
- Strong telephone capabilities to be compassionate and yet still task focused
- An ability to work on their own initiative yet be a key part of a team
- Be a natural problem solver
- Positive outlook and an ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Team Player
There is a possibility of this role becoming permanent.
Working schedule is Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, some flexibility may be required to work some Saturdays.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please get in touch by clicking apply now to contact Donna Stafford at Select Recruitment Specialists.