Our client, a leading provider of elite education based in OX4, has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will manage the production of the full range of marketing collateral, including brochures, posters, video, blogs, social media and website content.
You will manage an in-house team and work with various agencies to ensure timely delivery of marketing materials and successful implementation of marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of between £40-50k, dependent on experience, and a generous benefits package.
- Management of all print projects including brochures, posters and mailings
- Management of social media platforms, influencer marketing and reviews
- To lead and build a database of testimonials and stories
- Management of lead conversion campaigns, including email marketing and events (including online)
- Developing new marketing collateral and social proof content
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with marketing for a luxury/elite brand (such as education, retail, hospitality etc.)
- Proven project management skills
- Resilient and proactive
- Experience in a similar or senior Marketing role
- Experience with marketing publication, conversion campaigns, WordPress, Content Marketing, Social Media Platform
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
The successful candidate will join a prestigious and leading organisation in their field, you will be entitled to a salary of £40-50k with hybrid working options available.
Also included is a pensions scheme, 32 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) and more.
If this sounds like a role for you, please click apply. Alternatively please call Max at Select Recruitment Specialists Oxford for more immediate assistance.
We look forward to hearing from you!