What's in it for you? With a competitive salary of £11.37 per hour, weekly pay, accrued holiday, you'll have the opportunity to work with a dedicated consultant and training opportunities.
- Leading and managing a team of production workers
- Ensuring that production targets are met within specified time-frames
- Monitoring and controlling production processes to maintain product quality
- Identifying and troubleshooting production issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and company policies
- Maintaining accurate production records and reports
- Collaborating with other departments to optimise production processes and efficiency's
So, if you're looking for a role that offers a range of benefits, a chance to lead a team, and the opportunity to work in the exciting and dynamic beauty industry, then look no further! Apply now to get in contact with Katie Barnard at Select Recruitment Specialists.