Our client, a leading charity has an exciting opportunity to join their team as an Data administrator in their supporter income team.
With thousands of supporters they receive income through several methods (including physical cash or cheque, online payments, direct debit, credit card etc) and process vast amounts of transactions, so you are part of a team providing an excellent supporter experience.
The role can be a one or two year fixed term contract and the salary is £22k per annum based in Cowley, Oxford working a 35 hour week. You'll be working in an excellent environment, where staff are valued within a warm, friendly team.
- Receive, open and sort postal entry fees, sponsorship and donations.
- Using decision tree & coding matrix, decide how income should be allocated to financial cost centres.
- Sort, check and batch payments in preparation for data input.
- Prepare physical payments for banking.
- Input data to a variety of databases/spreadsheets, quickly and accurately and in line with procedures
- Complete all supporter administration resulting from payments made (e.g. Event registration)
- Complete all supporter correspondence resulting from Payments Processing including thank you letters, and responding to supporter queries.
- Carry out additional Income Processing duties and administrative tasks as required. (e.g. filing, post, reconciling payments and bank entries)
- Work as an effective member of the team, providing support to other team members
- IT Literate with experience in manipulating data in Excel (this can be within a Finance or Non-Finance role).
- Accurate and efficient data entry with high attention to detail
- Ability to follow set processes and procedures while meeting deadlines effectively and managing expectations.
- Able to meet deadlines and agreed SLAs/KPIs within a fast-paced environment (working to 2-3 day SLAs)
As well as the great environment, the charity offers a great set of benefits, including generous holiday and pension. There are also progression opportunities and the chance for these contracts to be extended or to move to other departments.
If this sounds like a role for you, please click apply, alternatively for more immediate assistance please call Surinder at Select Recruitment Specialists Oxford.
We look forward to hearing from you!