If you have a natural flair for building rapport with people, like to juggle a few tasks at the same time, problem solve and have the drive to offer solutions this could be the role for you!
Our team are our greatest asset and we are looking for a team member who shares our energy and positive "we can do this" attitude.
What does the job involve?
You will be maintaining positive client relationships via the delivery of a great service, whilst identifying and developing new business potential.
You will be a first point of contact for clients and candidates.
You will ensure turnaround times and deadlines are met and that information provided to clients and candidates is accurate.
You will be happy to do the repetitive tasks that come with this role and be confident in the small amount of admin required.
Day to day management of candidates.
Advertising, interviewing and attracting candidates to a 360 recruitment cycle.
When the unexpected arises, get excited, and have the drive to deliver.
What experience do I need?
- Ideally, you will have previous recruitment experience, or have a background in sales, looking to move within the recruitment industry.
- You will have excellent negotiation skills, and the ability think on your feet to find solutions fast.
- This is a client facing role, so presenting skills would be useful.
- Computer savvy, to find your way around the system.
What we offer in return
- 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- Opportunities for career growth and personal development
- Dress down Fridays
- Opportunity to work flexible hours over a 40 hour week.
- Competitive salary depending on experience, plus commission
If you are excited about the prospect of working as a Commercial Recruitment Specialist, get in contact with Donna Stafford by clicking apply now.