Our client, a prestigious and established educational organisation, based in Cowley has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Graduate administrator / Admissions Executive.
You will play a crucial role in in supporting Sales and Customer Service for the organisation.
The successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of between £25-£26k dependent on experience and a range of great benefits, with some hybrid working.
- You will be relationship building with a range of clients and advising them on courses available, details and booking process.
- providing outbound customer service - creating an excellent customer experience
- Processing and managing all elements of applications, including keeping accurate records, analysing booking data and keeping financial information up to date
The Ideal Candidate
- some Customer service / Sales experience
- happy to speak on the phone and provide advice and guidance
- outgoing personality
- great attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions and understand concerns
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- would suit a Graduate looking to gain valuable experience and begin their career
The successful candidate will join a friendly and welcoming team and will be entitled to a salary of between £25-26k dependent on experience.
You will be entitled to a range of benefits, including 32 days of holiday (pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays), company pensions scheme, training and career mentoring, company laptop, regular staff social events and more.
If this sounds like a role for you, please click apply, alternatively for more immediate assistance please call Max at Select Recruitment Specialists Oxford!
We look forward to hearing from you!