About the role
Reporting to the Director, the Accounts Senior/Manager will provide valuable support with accounting and taxation work, client-facing services and helping to develop junior staff.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Preparing accounts and tax computations for a varied client base.
• Providing a high standard of professionalism, along with quality of service to clients.
• Developing good working relationships with clients.
The ideal person
The ideal candidate will be a ACCA /ACA qualified Accounts Senior/Manager looking for the next step up in their career. They should have at least two years’ experience of working in an Accountancy office.
- You will be part of a team of 7, working in a relaxed and friendly office environment situated in the heart of Lincoln.
- Excellent salary and career development.
- 5 weeks holiday per annum.
- Hours: 30 - 37.5 hours per week by arrangement.
- Free on-site car parking.