Refer a Friend Scheme
Select Cambridge | 01223 324 744 | email@example.com
If you know anyone looking for work, you can refer them to us and you will receive £25 worth of vouchers once they have completed 100 hours of work.
To receive your vouchers, you just need to pass on our details to your friends and make sure they mention your name when they come to register with us!
For full terms and conditions, please scroll down.
Terms and Conditions
- The manager of this scheme is Georgian Recruitment Services Ltd t/a Select Appointments (company no: 03059184)whose registered office is at 12-14 Exchange Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1AT. (hereby referred to as ‘Select’)
- This scheme rewards an individual (hereby referred to as ‘Entrant’) for introducing other individuals to Select Appointments for temporary or permanent work (hereby referred to as ‘Candidate’) who would not have otherwise been identified and/or registered by Select without the Entrant’s introduction
- The scheme is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Select Appointments and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or management of this scheme.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this scheme.
- Route to entry for the scheme and details of how to enter are explained at the top of this page.
- Multiple Candidates referred by the same entrant may result in multiple rewards, but only at the discretion of Select Appointments.
- There is no formal closing date advertised for this scheme, however Select reserves the right to cancel and withdraw the scheme at any time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the scheme and how to enter are as follows:
- The entrant must register their CV with their local Select Office and submit the names of their referred candidate(s) in writing to their nominated consultant.
- The referred candidate(s) must then register their CV with their local Select Office and confirm to their nominated consultant in writing that they have been referred for temporary and/or permanent work by the entrant.
- The referred candidate must then either:
- Successfully complete a minimum of 100 hours of paid temporary work secured for the candidate by Select Appointments (or an alternative amount as agreed between the Entrant and Select Appointments)
- Remain in a permanent position secured for the candidate by Select Appointments for a minimum period of 13 full calendar weeks (or an alternative amount as agreed between the Entrant and Select Appointments)
- Select is not responsible for inaccurate reward details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this scheme.
- The reward is as follows: A gift voucher to the value of £25 (or an alternative value, as agreed in writing between Select and the Entrant).
- The reward is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The rewards are not transferable. Rewards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any reward with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The entrant will be eligible for the reward when all applicable conditions outlined in section 10 have been met
- The entrant will be contacted by telephone and/or email by Select when they become eligible for a reward. If the Entrant cannot be contacted or does not claim the reward within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the reward.
- Select will notify the eligible Entrant when and where the reward can be collected / delivered.
- Select’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the scheme will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this scheme, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The scheme and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The Entrant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the scheme will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Select‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the scheme will be entered into.
- Select shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Select also reserves the right to cancel the scheme if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the scheme will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Select.