By ticking the agreement box within the Select Online Registration Stage 2, I hereby give my consent to Select to process the following information:
- Date of birth
- Contact details, including telephone number, email and postal address
- Experience, training and qualifications
- National Insurance Number
- Passport and Visa
- Identification Photos
Sensitive Personal Data
- Criminal convictions
- Health/disability condition relevant to roles
- Equal opportunities
I consent to Select processing the above personal data for the following purposes:
- For Select to provide me with work-finding services
- For Select to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services
- For Select to process my data on a computerised database provided by Access, RDB, Safe and OnePay in order to provide me with work-finding and payroll services, and NEST for pension services.
- For Select to process my sensitive personal data to uCheck for a DBS check and Healthier Business for a health assessment.
- For Select to request a work reference from my previous employer.
I also consent to Select processing my personal data with third parties for the purposes of internal audits and investigations carried out on Select to ensure that the company is complying with all relevant laws and obligations.
The consent I give to Select will last for 7 years.
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by informing Select that I wish to do so by contacting Mr G. Bond, Data Protection Officer, on 01603 615511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.