The ideal candidate will be polite, outgoing and organised. You will need to be computer literate and able to work to deadlines. It is essential that you are able to work using your own initiative when necessary. You will be required to work Saturday's with a day off in the week.
As the Showroom & Sales Assistant you will be part of a small team and asked to do a variety of tasks as needed. Your main duties will include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries in-store and by phone or email.
- Maximising sales.
- Ongoing product knowledge training.
- Stock and warehouse operations, including manual handling and lifting.
- Order processing and dealing with suppliers.
- Showroom and display maintenance.
- Work with the Manager to implement new development opportunities for the shop on an ongoing basis.
- Other general duties as required.
- A fork lift licence is an advantage but not essential
The position offers excellent progression opportunities, the opportunity to learn office management skills, and gain knowledge in all areas of the business. In this role you will be part of a successful and motivated team, working in a dynamic environment. Extensive product training will be given, as required.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience. The hours of work are 8am - 5pm Monday to Saturday, with a day off in the week. You will be based in the Chelmsford branch, however a driving licence is required.
If you feel you have the qualities required to join the team then apply today or contact Dale King at Select Specialist Recruitment for more information ...