Our client, an award winning and Times Top 100 Employer To Work For based in Wallingford, has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Sales Administrator.
Joining their busy sales team, you will support with administration and assisting with some business development.
This role is initially a 6 month fixed term contract, or a temporary contract through Select, with the view of going permanent at the end of the assignment.
The role pays a generous salary of between £30-40k, plus a benefits package.
- Write proposals that sell and portray the brand
- Proof read all documents for accuracy of grammar
- Make telephone calls gaining appointments to bolster the sales pipeline
- To identify and research competitors activities to ensure they are always at the forefront
- Ensure opportunities are identified and added to data files
- Demonstratable Sales or Sales Administrator experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Hospitality industry
- Strong Written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills such as Word, Excel and Outlook
The successful candidate will join a friendly and welcoming team, at a highly respected employer. You will be entitled to a generous salary of between £30-40k alongside a benefits package, including holiday, pensions scheme and more.
Whilst this is a 6 month fixed term contract or temporary contract through Select, there is an opportunity for a permanent position upon completion.
If this sounds like a role for you, please click apply, alternatively for more immediate assistance please call Max at Select Recruitment Specialists Oxford.
We look forward to hearing from you!