This leading independent school are looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their nursing team in supporting pupils and colleagues in medical and pastoral care. You will have experience in the administration of first aid to children and young people.
You will be working for the small nursing team and responsibilities include:
- Providing First Aid
- Administer approved medication to pupils
- Supporting the wellbeing of pupils
- Assisting the medical team with pupil medicals and making notes
- Transport pupils to local GP Surgery or hospital if required
- Preparing notes and keeping files up to date and general administration
- Hold current First Aid at Work or Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Willing to complete Level 3 First Aid at work qualification and Mental Health First Aid
- Level 2 BTEC in Health and Social Care would be desirable
You will enjoy great benefits too!
Free eye tests
Apply today! Or call Carmel at Select St Albans for more information