Are you passionate about the customer experience and happy to communicate on multiple channels including web chat? Based in Welwyn Garden city, this is a forward thinking, fast-growing and innovative, award-winning company who are providing 4 days in the office and a day remote working in the field of reusable period wear for teens and adults. The company was founded by a passionate environmentalist on a mission to ensure sustainable lifestyles are accessible to all.
You will hit the ground running, with the following elements:
- Be the first point of contact for all support communications/troubleshoot via chat, social media, or email
- Use of the ticket-based systems and other software systems
- Customer queries and complaints, logging, reporting and resolution
- Operational support to the warehouse team
- Analysing customer information and preparing product reports